Thursday, August 30, 2007

Seven Circuses





















Life is filled with mysteries and charm

This morning starts my annual summer vacation, and, in so doing, will have time to write more. Kind readers, in staying posted, aught to see in the next 18 days--in no particular order below--the following posts by me:

My own version of the tags. Something I have been rummaging on in my brain in the last two months, and much preferred to the other version, with my own idiosyncratic answers to odd but colorful questions. ChessPawnography started something similar days ago, and this reminded me that the time was ripe to do this.












Priceless charm of youth and limitless possibility, how swiftly does it go but all the more dear...

Blunderprone: Essay Ten, or Kant Help It: Prolegomena to a Future Chess Improvement Blog

A Treatise on ratings, reproduced with permission of the author. A master explicates the significance of chess improvement from class B to master: Wildcard, Essay Eleven.

My plan: a clean account, no fuss, no muss, on the current state of my chess study, what I am doing, not doing, where I soar, and where I falter.

DK-on the Pacific Rim Subduction Zone: how close I live to the major fault line on a major break in the geotectonic plates, along the ring of fire, and what it says to chess.

2 Comments:

Blogger Temposchlucker said...

I look forward to it.

Thu Aug 30, 02:23:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Pawn Shaman said...

Im curious to see what kind of Kantian ideas your going to throw in.

Fri Aug 31, 09:29:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home