Monday, November 19, 2012

Numbers

I never set out to be big.  In fact, I seem to have reverted now to a stance or profile that will repel as many readers as possible, save the most veterant if not idiosyncratic kind.

Yet I cannot not admit it.  I am soon to approach my 100,000th site visit.  How disturbing.  I try.

Come and get me, here I come [1].

[1]  Acerbic but true.  You cannot blog the same crap for five or six years.  No.  Or if you are, then why?  This is not the same blog as seven+ years ago, at inception.  Nor two years ago.  I continue to evolve, and continue to modify what I think is worth saying about what I see.  Who speaks of the economics of Chinese chess or says that Afghanistan, like a Queen radiating her force upon a mighty chess board, touches upon no less than six countries [2]?  Why the big fight?  Read the junction of mighty forces. 

[2] 'Afghanistan (Persian/Pashto: افغانستان, Afġānistān), officially the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, is a landlocked country forming part of South Asia, Central Asia. and to some extent Western Asia. With a population of about 30 million, it has an area of 647,500 km2 (250,001 sq mi), making it the 42nd most populous and 41st largest nation in the world. It is bordered by Pakistan in the south and the east, Iran in the west, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan in the north, and China in the far northeast. '

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home